most popular

Tuesday, 5 December 2017

News Kenya

Raila is not and will never be my mentor Wiper deputy leader claims

Wiper deputy leader has said that he has never been his political mentor.
Farah maalim yesterday had said he will not be part of Raila Odinga swearing in ceremony because it amounts to treason.
Today he has promised not to be part of odinga theatrics anymore.
In a twitter post he said he does not depend on Raila Odinga for political survival.

Farah maalim and odinga/photo courtesy

Here is what he twittered
I have never in my entire political life lobbied for appointment, PM Raila's Coalition Government included and never will. I don't need Uhuru's or Raila's blessings to be elected in Garissa County. I contested for every position held including being DS. Guided by convictions only.

It is expected more leaders to defect from Raila odinga NASA party in coming weeks after they realize that he has no future plans for the party.

News Kenya

About News Kenya -

Number news source for kenyan news

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :