Ali Hassan Joho a form four dropout who bought a degree in Kampala university has started unequivocally that he will be competing for 2022 presidency with Deputy president William Ruto a university graduate of Nairobi university and pursuing a PHD.
It simply means that Joho is assuming Raila Odinga lose 2017 General Election therefore will not be there in 2022.He also assumes that deputy president William Ruto will survive politically and remain strong until that time and that's why he is singling him out as his main threat.
Joho also assumes that he will inherit ODM from Raila Odinga.I heard Joho is the one who will be leading the team that will strategize,organize and spearhead the election of Raila Odinga as the president of Kenya.He has already started by promoting himself.
I pity ODM for trusting such people who think that schoolyard taunts and employing strategies used by gangsters in the streets can win them presidency.
With such people on the campaign trail,it will be a smooth sail for Jubilee.
R.I.P. ODM