Akothe had come out about her baby who passed on.
She had kept this story to herself for a longtime and today devised to share with her fans .
Here is her story.
Back in 2007, her second born child, a son, who was only 8 months old, passed on.
“I had only 3 children 😂😂 but I had dropped 4 in my 10 year of marriage, one passed on at 8 months. I did’t have money to take him to the hospital early enough, or may be it was God’s time.”
He is actually the one I delivered on the streets and the watchmen of Awendo were my midwives, he was my second born, a boy in that matter, that one means a lot to the Luo community.
Akothee who has christened himself the president Of Single Mothers added, “Don’t tell me about poverty it’s evil yooo “.
“How many mothers have ever given birth on their own far away from the hospital with no hope but God!” She said.
Adding; “So you know why I am crazy, nothing can shake me compared to the things I have seen all my life. I have missed death 3 times. If I died then, you wouldn’t have known my name. Forget about knowing my story, 😂😂😂 thats why I got no chills for nobody’s opinion.”
Fans were quick to console her and tell her all will be well.
Akothe is one of the richest female musicians in the country right now.
She is a story of grass to grace.