Boinett has explained the identity of chief witness Who appeared in both the Lake Nakuru crash and Nyeri Governor Gakuru Accident.
In the first incident at lake Nakuru Crash,peter said he was a state pilot.
In the second car accident he said he was a business man.
Boinet explained that the man is not a police officer and he is not in the police force.

A witness who appeared in both lake Nakuru crash and governors crash.
This is what boinett said
“It is said that there is an individual who appeared in both scenes of accidents. It is claimed that he is a police officer but I am not certain about that. But I will find out if he is an officer or not.,” Boinnet stated.
“If yes he is really an officer, then I will be interested in knowing what he might be doing in those two accidents,” he added.
He explained that they are looking at the identity of the said witness..
In the first incident at lake Nakuru Crash,peter said he was a state pilot.
In the second car accident he said he was a business man.
Boinet explained that the man is not a police officer and he is not in the police force.
A witness who appeared in both lake Nakuru crash and governors crash.
This is what boinett said
“It is said that there is an individual who appeared in both scenes of accidents. It is claimed that he is a police officer but I am not certain about that. But I will find out if he is an officer or not.,” Boinnet stated.
“If yes he is really an officer, then I will be interested in knowing what he might be doing in those two accidents,” he added.
He explained that they are looking at the identity of the said witness..