most popular

Thursday, 22 June 2017

News Kenya

Ruto will be my deputy in 2022 Kabogo claims

Ruto is not guaranteed Mt kenya votes in 2022 kiambu governor kabogo has claimed.
Ruto spoiled for me by sponsoring waititu he continued urging the residents not to vote for waititu because waititu is 'rutos project '
According to the star kabogo went ahead to imply ruto will be his deputy in 2022.
Here is what he was quoted saying by the star
"I had said it a while back and I will say it again. My main aim is to make the lives of Kenyans better but I am being fought by those who want to be President in 2022."
"We will not elect anyone in 2022 unless we see the work done. I am not going to deputise anyone. He can actually also be my deputy," Kabogo said.

Implying that he will run for president in 2022 and Ruto will be his deputy.
This is a far fetched dream considering ruto is a very established politician who will automatically take over from uhuru.

News Kenya

About News Kenya -

Number news source for kenyan news

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :