most popular

Monday, 13 June 2016

News Kenya

REVEALED:ILLUMINATI PASTOR IN KENYA

Names Of Illuminati Pastors And Bishops In Kenya



Whether you like it or not Illuminati have come to stay in Africa, and for Kenyans their men of God are leading the charge, 

Illuminati have been given back to them and they've been given back to the order, at least they were. 

Ever wondered why a person you know very, who doesn't have a rented home in Nairobi, perhaps very poor, suddenly becomes a pastor or bishop and start banking the money, if you ask them they will say God, perhaps it is the Illuminati god that called them.

1. Bishop Thomas Wahome  The boss of Helicopter of Christ Church, is not saying the truth , the Illuminati order told him to lie to his congregation that had been granted access to the God’s Book of Life, so he began to charge his followers large sums of money to tell them whether their names are writing there or not.

2. Pastor Michael Njoroge 

he is the owner of Fire Gospel Ministry, he joined the illuminati before he became famous, but things came to a head start when he failed to sacrifice his family member, as they allowed things to happen to him including being exposed by a call girl he slept with and that issue of fake testimonies.

Shocking Video Shows The Inside Of Illuminati Headquarters Zurich

3. Prophet Victor Kanyari  of 310 infamy - Prophet Victor owns Salvation Healing Ministry, a church that seemingly heals people. When he did everything Illuminati asked him to do what, but he failed, hence he was punished in various ways notable among them is the making of his miracles look fake, as people charged for healings failed to heal.

4. Pastor James Maina Ng’ang’a he runs of Neno Evangelism Centre in Kenya - He joined the Illuminati in prison, when he was doing time in Shimo la Tewa Prison in Mombasa. After which he came out to start performing miracles.

5. Bishop Gilbert Deya– He is a Kenyan UK-based preacher, he wads empowered by the Illuminati to with the ability to make infertile women pregnant.




News Kenya

About News Kenya -

Number news source for kenyan news

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

2 comments

Write comments
4 June 2017 at 23:42 delete

FRIENDS, HERE IS HOW I FINALLY MADE IT TO BECOME RICH:
This is my testimony on how I finally join the worldwide Illuminati after I have been trying to join for over two years now but scammers took my money from me several times.
I have been searching to join the Illuminati club for so long, but scammers keep taking my money until last three weeks here when I met master Henry online who helped me to join the brotherhood online and i receive the sum of 25 million US dollars in to my bank account instantly after my online initiation ritual and also I will be earning 6 million every month end, Am so happy now and rich now.
If you are interested to Join the worldwide Illuminati today, contact agent Peter today instead of accepting scammers to take your money all in the name of helping you to join the great Illuminati kingdom, via number+2348077544690 or Email us on (Johnnelly666@gmail.com.), for your instant initiation

Reply
avatar
DANA JERRY
AUTHOR
11 October 2018 at 09:07 delete

Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
me they really change my story totally . They give me the
sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
own and become famous and popular in my country , today
me and my family is living happily and I am the most
happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@gmail.com or you need my assistance
email:danjerry04@gmail.com...

Reply
avatar