Saraphine mbote is her name.
Kenyans work up today with images from a massage specialist with odinga in what many saw as in appropriate photos.
But mbote has dismissed the claims .
She said it was part of her duty to take photos with famous and influential people.

Here is what she posted.
#TalkToSasha Kenyans can #Make you or #Break you, I posted images of me and Honorable Raila Odinga just like I usually do, Coz in my line of duty I meet a lot of People, Kenyans have taken those pictures saying all sorts of things calling me names, I wanna say thank you so much my fellow countrymen you've shown the world what your made of, You just landed me a huge deal, I'm on my way to Arusha to sign the contract. www.maridaditours.co.tz Market me Kabisa my business needs it. Castigate me kabisa you are advertising my business for free Danke Schon.

Kenyans raised a lot of questions about this photos.
Kenyans work up today with images from a massage specialist with odinga in what many saw as in appropriate photos.
But mbote has dismissed the claims .
She said it was part of her duty to take photos with famous and influential people.
Here is what she posted.
#TalkToSasha Kenyans can #Make you or #Break you, I posted images of me and Honorable Raila Odinga just like I usually do, Coz in my line of duty I meet a lot of People, Kenyans have taken those pictures saying all sorts of things calling me names, I wanna say thank you so much my fellow countrymen you've shown the world what your made of, You just landed me a huge deal, I'm on my way to Arusha to sign the contract. www.maridaditours.co.tz Market me Kabisa my business needs it. Castigate me kabisa you are advertising my business for free Danke Schon.
Kenyans raised a lot of questions about this photos.