most popular

Thursday, 9 November 2017

News Kenya

Governor Gakura Driver recounts last moments before accident

Gakura driver has finally recovered and revealed more details before the sudden demise of The Governor.
Governor gakura passed on tuesday morning after an horrific car crash along thika nyeri road near kennol.

Speaking with a local media house here is how the driver recounted the momennts
"We were late but the governor told me not to speed because it was raining and the road was slippery. I was driving at a speed of around 105 and 110 kilometres per hour when one of the rear tyres burst.but as I slowed down and was steering the vehicle to the side, I realised that a lorry which was behind me was approaching at a high speed. I had to swerve suddenly to avoid the lorry which was trying to overtake me,"
He explained that he drove the car towards the guard railing to slow down the impact but it seems the guard railing and while doing so he accidentally hit the acceleration peddle and the airbag in his car come off blocking his view to control the car.
He said he does not understand how the guard Railing penerated into the car.

News Kenya

About News Kenya -

Number news source for kenyan news

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :