This is why Raila Odinga campaign has been jeorpidized after muthama refused to attend his rallies citing differences between him and wiper leader Kalonzo musyoka.
According to media reports appearing on plive.com here is an interview by muthama himself why he shyied away from NASA rallies
"There are times to work in the office and I'm doing that Baba must win and be sworn in on 9/ 8/ 017.
"Soon I will be there to speak and campaign for NASA and our liberators and the only one RAO," Muthama said.
The flamboyant Senator highlighted that: "Please note that I'm deputy to Hon.Mudavadi in NASA'S campaign that is why kazi ya mkono lazima".
"We need tallying centre and adopt a polling station some one must do the work watch this space," he added.
Muthama does not believe raila will win that's why he can never attend his rallies just like his counterpart Isaac ruto who has decided to campaign for himself.